The First Year News Feed is a weekly email newsletter sent to all first-year U of T Engineering students.* We hope that these News Feed issues will keep you informed about deadlines, resources and opportunities throughout your first year.
- January 27, 2023: Engineering Minors & Accommodation Deadline
- January 20, 2023: Career Fair, Research Info & Meet Your Advisor
- January 13, 2023: Winter Updates & Events
- January 6, 2023: Fall Grades & Welcome to Winter Term
- December 19, 2022: Happy Holidays & End of Term Notes
- December 2, 2022: Finals, Exam Jam & Winter Timetables
- November 25, 2022: Late Withdrawal, Undergrad Research & Flu Shot Clinic
- November 18, 2022: Final Exam Planning & De-Stressing Options
- November 11, 2022: Post-Midterm Notes & Drop Deadline Reminder
- November 4, 2022: Fall Study Break
- October 28, 2022: Exam Schedule & Course Drop Deadline
- October 21, 2022: Computer Programming Course Switch & Coffee with Chris
- October 14, 2022: Grades & First Six Weeks Celebration
- October 7, 2022: engSuccess & Accessibility Deadline
- September 30, 2022: Financial Updates, Therapy Dogs & Personal Librarian
- September 23, 2022: GEARS, Petitions, Orange Shirt Day & Career Fair
- September 16, 2022: Meet Your Advisor & Academic Resources
- September 9, 2022: Start of Term Reminders & Events
- September 2, 2022: Orientation, Class Info & What to Expect When Coming to Campus
- August 26, 2022: Textbooks & Important Reminders
- August 19, 2022: Timetable Changes, Online Courses & Late Registration Process
- August 12, 2022: Registration Deadline, UnERD & First Year Hub
- August 5, 2022: Engineering Head Start, Vaccination Reminder & A-Level Results
- July 29, 2022: Your August To-Do List & Timetable Update
- July 15, 2022: Tuition Fees, DELNA Quiz & Orientation Events
- July 8, 2022: Registration, Success 101 & Summer Math Quizzes
- June 29, 2022: ACORN, Housing & Academic Accommodations
- June 24, 2022: TCards & Academic Orientation
- June 17, 2022: Welcome to Your First Year!
Please direct any questions or feedback regarding this publication to the First Year Office.
*Engineering Science students receive separate email communications from the Division of Engineering Science.