GEARS will be held online through Zoom until further notice. Winter term sessions will begin January 24.
Are you looking to maintain your grades or improve them? Whatever your goal, GEARS is for you!
Starting university is a busy time for everyone. It can be tough to carve out dedicated time to review specific course material while you are adjusting to a new schedule. GEARS are weekly drop-in sessions that help you to fit in that important review time.
The benefits of attending GEARS:
- Successful upper-year students provide guidance on reviewing materials and studying for tests.
- Dedicated, regular study time.
- Optimize study habits and time management skills.
- Get to know your classmates and meet upper-year students.
- All sessions are drop-in, no registration required. Unable to attend an entire session? Join GEARS for part of one.
- Judgement-free zone. No marks are issued and your attendance is not reported to your instructors.
- Helps you integrate how to learn with what you need to learn.
2022 Winter Term GEARS Schedule:
|Monday||4 – 5 p.m.||Bella & Matthew||Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 840 5370 1804
|Wednesday||2 – 3 p.m.||Kelly & Kim||Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 875 4620 9398
|Friday||5 – 6 p.m.||Marjan & Yi Xin||Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 830 5790 9680
(Short link to this page: http://uoft.me/gears)