Are you looking to maintain your grades or improve them? Whatever your goal, GEARS is for you!
Starting university is a busy time for everyone. It can be tough to carve out dedicated time to review specific course material while you are adjusting to a new schedule. GEARS are weekly drop-in sessions that help you to fit in that important review time.
The benefits of attending GEARS:
- Successful upper-year students provide guidance on reviewing materials and studying for tests.
- Dedicated, regular study time.
- Optimize study habits and time management skills.
- Get to know your classmates and meet upper-year students.
- All sessions are drop-in, no registration required. Unable to attend an entire session? Join GEARS for part of one.
- Judgement-free zone. No marks are issued and your attendance is not reported to your instructors.
- Helps you integrate how to learn with what you need to learn.
2022 Fall Term Core 8 & TrackOne schedule
|Monday||6 – 7 p.m.||Bhanu & Janishan||Engineering Library Classroom, SF 2402|
|Wednesday||7 – 8 p.m.||Yi Xin & Bella||Zoom: https://utoronto.zoom.us/j/82421048014
Meeting ID: 824 2104 8014
|Thursday||5 – 6 p.m.||Erie & Vanessa||Engineering Library Classroom, SF 2402|
|Sunday||1 – 2 p.m.||Kassie & Sunny||Engineering Library Classroom, SF 2402|
(Short link to this page: http://uoft.me/gears)