1. Exams are held at the end of each term or sub-term. Exams may be scheduled during the day, evenings, or Saturdays.
2. If you schedule personal commitments during the exam period, you do so at your own risk. The Faculty will not make special arrangements for you in the event your personal commitment conflicts with an exam.
3. Unable to write your exam because of illness or special circumstances? Submit a petition.
4. If you have two or more final exams scheduled for the same time or three consecutive final exams (e.g. morning, afternoon, evening or afternoon, evening, morning, etc.), or cannot write a final exam at the scheduled time because of a religious observance, report the conflict to the Registrar’s Office as soon as possible (GB 157).
5. Information regarding dates, times and locations of examinations will not be given by telephone or email. The current timetable can be found online.