The Registrar’s Office will be a leader in registrarial services, supporting the Faculty’s vision of global leadership among the world’s best schools of engineering.
The Registrar’s Office will provide the foundation for success in academic and student life through the provision of services, programs and resources. To fulfill its mission we will:
- Develop and maintain expertise in registrarial services in order to provide information and guidance to applicants, students, faculty and staff.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with students, faculty and staff to respond to the diversity of the needs of those it serves.
- Take a leadership role in embracing best practices and develop new services and technology.
- Gather, develop and disseminate information to students, faculty and staff.
- Maintain accuracy, integrity, privacy and security in record-keeping.
The Registrar’s Office’s core values underscore and support its vision and mission to global leadership through its commitment to:
- Provide service that is knowledgeable, professional and accountable with consistency and transparency.
- Continually evaluate and improve our services.
- Be proactive, creative and innovative in our approach to our services.
- Act as a role model, show integrity and maintain confidentiality.
- Be welcoming, friendly, approachable and willing to help.
- Build trust among ourselves and with the Faculty and University community through our competency and dependability.
- Be respectful, fair, equitable and inclusive in service and in working with each other.
- Support each other in a positive and collaborative way.
University of Toronto Accessibility Policies
U of T is committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. As such, we strive to make our processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for all students, faculty, and staff with disabilities.
U of T Engineering’s Commitment to Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to fostering an environment in which each member of our community can excel, contribute and benefit from different perspectives. Attracting students, staff, and faculty from a wide range of backgrounds, we leverage all forms of diversity to promote inclusivity and create opportunities to experience working collaboratively across cultures. We aim to build a community that reflects the society we serve.
U of T Engineering’s Commitment to Mental Health & Wellness
U of T Engineering is committed to fostering a culture of care and support. To do this effectively we strive to embed these principles into the ways we administer our programs and services. Through our current Academic Plan we have made a commitment to leverage and create resources, and develop policies and procedures to support mental wellness, assist students in need and promote healthy lifestyles.