The Faculty is pleased to offer limited Final Exam Viewing appointments. This free service allows students to sign up for a supervised 30-minute appointment to view one or two engineering exams from the previous session.
Final exam viewing appointments for 2019 Fall Term engineering exams are available on the following dates:
- January 22 – 24, 27 – 31, 2020
- February 3 – 7, 2020
Students may sign up one business day in advance of the desired appointment, in person, at the Office of the Registrar (GB 157).
Ten appointments are scheduled for each time slot, for each day: 11:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:15 p.m., 2:15 p.m. and 3:15 p.m. On February 5, evening viewings are scheduled.
Registration begins January 21, 2020.
- Students may view up to two Engineering exams per appointment (a maximum of one appointment per day).
- Sign-up is first-come, first-serve during the Office of the Registrar’s office hours.
- Students may not view the exam for any course for which they have a Final Mark Re-Check or Final Exam Re-grade request pending.
- Deferred exams are not available through this service.
- Arts & Science final exams are not available through this service. However, they can be viewed through the Faculty of Arts & Science.
- If a student is not available to view an exam during the specified dates, he or she may, for a fee, request a final exam copy and have it delivered by mail.
- If a student discovers a suspected error in his or her exam, they may request a Final Mark Re-Check or Final Exam Re-Grade.
- Students may not be accompanied by anyone else in the viewing room
- All belongings should be placed at the side of the room, or under the table. Nothing, including writing implements, is permitted to rest on the viewing table
- Students must show their TCard and sign in for each exam they view
- Students may not consult books or notes — or make notes — while viewing an exam
- A supply of approved calculators will be available in the viewing room; students must use an approved calculator to add exam totals
If you have any questions or concerns, please visit the Office of the Registrar (GB157).