Final Exam Viewings are optional and available to engineering students to identify errors if they wish to submit a Final Exam Re-Grade or Final Mark Re-Check.
Viewings are available for all courses including electronically graded exams and non-electronically graded exams. Review the request timelines below.
Please do not complete the exam viewing form if:
- You have requested and paid for an exam copy of the same exam.
- You are waiting for the results of a mark re-check or exam re-grade for the same exam.
- You wish to view an Arts & Science exam.
2023 Winter Term
The Registrar's Office will offer final exam viewing requests for all 2023 Winter Term Engineering courses. Requests can be submitted through the Engineering Portal.
Exam viewing requests are categorized into electronically graded exams and non-electronically graded exams. The request period will differ between the two.
Electronically graded exams were marked using an online grading platform, such as Crowdmark or GradeScope. Please review the list of courses with electronically graded exams to identify when you should request a viewing. A PDF list is available online.
Exam Viewing Requests for Electronically Graded Exams
Review the list of Engineering courses with electronically graded exams to identify whether you should request an exam viewing during this period.
- Requests will open on the Engineering Portal on May 15, 2023, at noon.
- Requests will close on May 19, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
Once their request is processed, students will be provided with a PDF copy of their exam.
Exam Viewing Requests for Non-Electronically Graded Exams
The majority of courses have non-electronically graded exams.
- Requests will open on the Engineering Portal on May 23, 2023, at noon.
- Requests will close on May 27, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
In-person exam viewings will take place on weekdays between May 30 to June 6, 2023. Please be aware that you can only schedule a maximum of two viewings per day.
Exam Viewing Term & Conditions
Review these guidelines before attending the exam viewing:
- The duration of the viewing is 30 minutes. Make sure to arrive on time, as no additional time will be given for late arrivals.
- Students viewing exams may not be accompanied by anyone else.
- All belongings should be placed at the side of the room or under the table. No items are permitted on the viewing table, including writing implements or cell phones.
- Students must show their TCard and sign for each exam viewed.
- Students may not consult books or notes. Students cannot take notes while viewing an exam.
- Students may only use calculators provided by the Registrar's Office to add totals. A supply of calculators will be available in the viewing room.
- If you are found to have any writing implements while viewing an exam or attempt to remove your final exam from the viewing room, it will result in an academic offence and may lead to suspension or expulsion.