Welcome to Blues Engineering!
We are a student-driven organization with the mission to enhance the experiences of U of T Engineering varsity student-athletes. While it is a privilege to be a part of two strong programs, we recognize that balancing rigorous academics and high-level sport can, at times, be challenging. Blues Engineering is here to provide support to student-athletes in their pursuit of excellence.
One of our chief goals is to increase the sense of community among Varsity engineering students. While there are numerous and varied resources within the Faculty and University, an often underused resource is fellow student-athletes.
- Blues Engineering Facebook page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Sunday night study sessions (visit our Facebook page for updates)
By the Numbers
- 1,086: Number of Varsity Blues student-athletes who have graduated from U of T Engineering (as of 2017-2018 academic year).
- 10%: While U of T Engineering’s undergraduate population represents 5% of the total student population of the St. George campus, the Faculty’s Varsity student-athletes represent 10% of all U of T Varsity Blues athletes (as of the 2017-2018 academic year).
- 84: Number of U of T Engineering Varsity Blues student-athletes (as of 2017-2018 academic year).
- 32: Number of U of T Engineering student-athletes who were recognized as U Sports Academic All-Canadians for the 2017-2018 academic year.