200 College Street
Do these sound familiar to you?
- High expectations and unrealistic standards
- Accomplishments that never seem good enough
- Harsh judgement on self-worth and achievement
Perfectionism might be holding you back and even lead to burnout, depression, and anxiety.
This workshop will “flip the script.” What if you took more meaningful risks? What if you gave yourself a sense of validation and achievement? That paper you can’t submit or even get started? Let’s get it submitted on-time.
By helping you remove barriers to academic and personal success, this psychoeducational workshop will empower you to:
- Better understand how perfectionism keeps your goals out of reach
- Identify thoughts and behaviors related to perfectionism + learn tools to overcome those thoughts and behaviours
Refreshments will be provided.