S- and Y-term final summative assessment period for A & S courses.
Feeling too busy to manage stress effectively as a university student? Come learn about the benefits of restorative breath, try new techniques for relaxation such as muscle tension reduction and learn new tips for taking time to pause and recharge.
U of T Engineering’s Exam Jam for the 2021 Winter Term will be held online on Monday, April 19, 2021 from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET.
We hope you’ll take advantage of some of these de-stressing and extra help opportunities:
- Review sessions with your first-year course instructors;
- Drop-in study sessions with GEARS upper-year academic mentors; and,
- Fun activities brought to you by the First Year Office, the Engineering & Computer Science Library, and the St. John Ambulance Therapy Dog Program!
U of T Engineering Final Summative Assessment Period for S- and Y- term courses
Last day students can pay or defer fees for the Summer Session.
The purpose of this workshop is to learn of strategies to promote and build positive mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic. Participants will learn of coping strategies, have a platform to share examples and insights and as well, learn of mental health workshops and resources.
By attending this webinar, participants will:
- Increase knowledge of coping strategies to maintain mental wellness.
- Engage in an online environment that connects participants and provides an opportunity to share.
- Increase knowledge of mental health workshops and resources available on- and off-campus within the current COVID-19 climate.
Take a break from studying with QueerSphere’s Study Breaks!
You’ve been working hard, why not take a break? On the last Wednesday of the month during the 2021 Winter Term, QueerSphere will run study breaks on our discord server (7 p.m. EST).
Come hang out, play games or just chill! Everyone is welcome!