The ACE Learning Skills Program is a co-curricular opportunity that enables students in U of T Engineering to achieve, connect and engage the acquired skills to succeed.
You can sign up for interactive hands-on workshops, part of six learning competencies, to:
- Increase your success.
- Enhance your lifelong learning skills and your university experience.
- Help ease the transition to U of T Engineering.
- Help you prepare to transition from university to the professional community.
- Receive necessary support and ensure you are recognized for both your knowledge and your professionalism.
For more information about ACE, review the ACE Brochure.
ACE & CCR
U of T's Co-Curricular Record (CCR) is designed to help students find opportunities at the University beyond the classroom and to have their skills and experiences captured on an official document.
A U of T Engineering student can earn multiple CCR validations (one per academic year) while completing their degree.
To qualify for the Co-Curricular Record (CCR) validation for ACE, you must:
- Attend three or more ACE workshops per academic year.
- The ACE workshops taken must be from at least two different competencies.
- Submit a one-page reflection to email@example.com on how you have achieved, connected and engaged the new set of skills you acquired during the academic year.
The ACE events are hosted by the U of T Engineering Learning Strategist and the engSuccess mentors. Learn more about the upcoming events below!