The Faculty has a Learning Strategist to help you succeed academically. If you would like to take your studies to the next level, Kris Kim is available to help you reach your goals.
U of T Engineering’s Learning Strategist can help you with the following learning skills:
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Enhance research skills
- Study habits
- Test and exam preparation
- Coping with stress and anxiety
- Fostering goal commitment
- Assessing learning styles
- Exploring adaptive technologies
Are you a faculty member who would like to consult our Learning Strategist or have him visit your class? Contact the First Year Office.
Workshop information can be found here.