The Faculty is pleased to offer limited Final Exam Viewing appointments. This free service allows students to sign up for a supervised 30-minute appointment to view one or two Engineering exams from the previous session.
Final exam viewing appointments for the 2017 Winter Session are available on the following dates:
- May 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31
- June 1, 2
Students may sign up one business day in advance of the desired appointment, in person, at the Office of the Registrar (GB 157). Ten appointments are scheduled for each day: 11:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:15 p.m., 2:15 p.m. and 3:15 p.m.
Registration begins May 23, 2017.
- Students may view up to two Engineering exams per appointment (a maximum of one appointment per day)
- Sign-up is first-come, first-serve during the Office of the Registrar’s office hours
- Students may not view the exam for any course for which they have a Final Mark Re-Check request pending
- Deferred exams are not available through this service
- Arts & Science final exams are not available through this service. However, they can be viewed through the Faculty of Arts & Science
- If a student is not available to view an exam during the specified dates, he or she may, for a fee, request a final exam copy and have it delivered by mail
- If a student discovers a suspected error in his or her exam, the student may request a Final Mark Re-Check
- Students may not be accompanied by anyone else in the viewing room
- All belongings should be placed at the side of the room, or under the table. Nothing, including writing implements, is permitted to rest on the viewing table
- Students must show their TCard and sign in for each exam they view
- Students may not consult books or notes—or make notes—while viewing an exam
- A supply of approved calculators will be available in the viewing room; students must use an approved calculator to add exam totals
If you have any questions or concerns, please visit the Office of the Registrar (GB157).