All students at the University of Toronto have a student account. To review your account balance and invoice, log into ACORN and select “Financial Accounts.”
Your student account is managed by Student Accounts, which is also referred to as the Fees Office. The Fees Office is responsible for your tuition and ancillary fees, processing payments, issuing refunds and applying service charges.
Tuition fees invoices are not mailed, so please review your invoice on a regular basis.
Additional information regarding your student fees can be found on the following:
- Tuition fees for the current academic session.
- Pay particular attention to the Refund Schedule if you are part-time student or are considering withdrawing. Drop dates for refunds are different from academic drop dates. There are no exceptions to the refund schedule.
- Defer your fees if you’re receiving OSAP or other government financial assistance.
- Find out where to get your T2202A tax form and other Frequently Asked Questions about fees.
- All fees and charges posted to your account are payable. If not paid in full, any outstanding account balance is subject to a monthly service charge. For dates and deadlines, please visit Student Accounts.
- International students may be able to apply for international fee exemptions. Visit Student Accounts for details.
- If you’re experiencing difficulties paying your fees, visit the Office of the Registrar (GB 157) to make an appointment with the Scholarships & Financial Aid Advisor.