The world premiere of five short films around the topic of LGBTQIA+ mental health, followed by a Q&A with the filmmakers themselves.
Films to be screened include:
- “Journey Through Mars” by Karla Legaspy
- “Safe Space” by Ali Rizvi
- “The Side Effects of Normal” by Mari Wrobi
- “Staging Face” by Steph Young, Jake Ivany, Vie Jones
- “The Rest is Flowers” by Dale John Allen
Following the Filmmaker Q&A, join other students, staff and faculty from U of T Engineering to discuss and celebrate our unique experiences around the topic of LGBTQIA+ mental health. This discussion will be facilitated by Melissa Fernandes, U of T Engineering’s Mental Health Programs Officer.
Register here for the Voices With Impact LGBTQIA+ Mental Health: Film Showcase and Filmmaker Q&A (June 22, 2020 – 1:00 to 2:30 PM)
Register here for U of T Engineering’s Voices on LBGTQIA+ Mental Health discussion (June 22, 2020 – 2:30 to 3:30 PM)