The Faculty’s Inclusion & Transition Advisor’s drop-in hours today are 11:10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. in BA 1010B, which is located in the Office of the Dean (the house attached to the Bahen Building).
You may wish to reach out to the Inclusion and Transition Advisor if you:
- Desire insight into and/or assistance with navigating the U of T Engineering experience.
- Believe there are no activities or events that represent your interests or upbringing.
- Feel out of place within the classroom or Skule™ environment.
- Perceive a lack of empathy and understanding from other students, staff or faculty.
- Doubt your own accomplishments and deserved privilege to be here.
- Are not aware of the opportunities and support systems that are available to you.
- Do not understand what is expected of you as a student.
- Are looking to connect with an approachable staff member that you can report potential concerns to.
Every student in the Faculty should be supported and provided an equal opportunity to feel a sense of belonging within the U of T Engineering community.