How to Get Involved in Research as a Student
This workshop will provide you with some strategies to help you find a research opportunity. You will benefit greatly by discussing the following during the workshop:
- How do I approach professors to ask about doing research in their lab?
- How to apply for a summer research award/fund?
- How to get funding through the Work-Study program?
- Should you register for a research-oriented course?
- How to take part in an internship?
- Thinking outside the box.
Learn more about the ACE Learning Skills Program and find out about other upcoming workshops here.