The Registrar’s Office will be a leader in registrarial services, supporting the Faculty’s vision of global leadership among the world’s best schools of engineering.
The Registrar’s Office will provide the foundation for success in academic and student life through the provision of services, programs and resources. To fulfill its mission we will:
- Develop and maintain expertise in registrarial services in order to provide information and guidance to applicants, students, faculty and staff.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with students, faculty and staff to respond to the diversity of the needs of those it serves.
- Take a leadership role in embracing best practices and develop new services and technology.
- Gather, develop and disseminate information to students, faculty and staff.
- Maintain accuracy, integrity, privacy and security in record-keeping.
The Registrar’s Office’s core values underscore and support its vision and mission to global leadership through its commitment to:
- Provide service that is knowledgeable, professional and accountable with consistency and transparency.
- Continually evaluate and improve our services.
- Be proactive, creative and innovative in our approach to our services.
- Act as a role model, show integrity and maintain confidentiality.
- Be welcoming, friendly, approachable and willing to help.
- Build trust among ourselves and with the Faculty and University community through our competency and dependability.
- Be respectful, fair, equitable and inclusive in service and in working with each other.
- Support each other in a positive and collaborative way.