Welcome to Blues Engineering!
We are a student-driven organization with the mission to enhance the experiences of U of T Engineering varsity student-athletes. While it is a privilege to be a part of two strong programs, we recognize that balancing rigorous academics and high-level sport can, at times, be challenging. Blues Engineering is here to provide support to student-athletes in their pursuit of excellence.
One of our chief goals is to increase the sense of community among Varsity engineering students. While there are numerous and varied resources within the Faculty and University, an often underused resource is fellow student-athletes.
- Blues Engineering Facebook page
- Email us at email@example.com
- Sunday night study sessions (visit our Facebook page for updates)
By the Numbers
- 964: Number of student-athletes who have graduated from U of T Engineering (as of 2013)
- 10%: While the undergraduate population in U of T Engineering represents 5% of the total student population of the St. George campus, the Faculty’s varsity student-athletes represent 10% of all U of T Varsity athletes (numbers approximate as of 2014)
- 27%: Number of U of T Engineering student-athletes who were U Sports Academic All-Canadians in 2015-2016 (24/88)
Meet the Team
Lia Codrington (Year 3 EngSci)
Kim Lai (Year 3 EngSci)
Seun Olutogun (Year 3 ChemE)
Sever Topan (Year 3 CompE)