40 St George St
Toronto, ON M5S 2E4
This workshop will provide you with strategies to help you find a research opportunity. You will benefit greatly from discussing the following during the workshop:
- How to approach professors about doing research in their labs.
- How to attend or participate in research conferences.
- How to apply for a summer research award/fund.
- How to get funding through the work-study program.
- Should you register for a research-oriented course?
- Should you participate in field studies and study abroad opportunities?
- How to take part in an internship.
- Thinking outside the box.
Facilitator: Professor Rodrigo Fernandez-Gonzalez, Canada Research Chair in Quantitative Cell Biology and Morphogenesis (Tier II) (IBBME)