This workshop will provide you with some strategies to help you find a research opportunity.
You will benefit greatly from discussing the following during the workshop:
- How to approach a professor about doing research in their lab.
- How to attend or participate in research conferences.
- How to apply for a summer research award or fund.
- How to get funding through the work-study program.
- Should you register for a research-oriented course?
- Should you participate in field studies and study-abroad opportunities?
- How to take part in an internship.
- Thinking outside the box.