Are you looking to maintain your grades or improve upon them? Whatever your goal, GEARS is for you!
Starting university is a busy time for everyone. It can be tough to carve out dedicated time to review specific course material while you are adjusting to a new schedule. GEARS are weekly drop-in sessions that help you to fit in that important review time.
What are the benefits of attending GEARS?
- Successful upper-year students provide guidance on reviewing materials and studying for tests
- Dedicated, regular study time
- Optimize study habits and time management skills
- Get to know your classmates and meet upper-year students
- All sessions are drop-in, no registration required. Unable to attend an entire session? Join GEARS for part of one
- Judgement-free zone. No marks are issued and your attendance is not reported to your instructors
- Helps you integrate how to learn with what you need to learn
Fall 2017 schedule (starts week of September 18):
Core 8 & TrackOne
|Mondays||5-6 pm||BA B025|
|Tuesdays||10-11 am||BA 3008|
|Thursdays||1-2 pm||BA 1200|
|Fridays||12-1 pm||BA B025|
|Mondays||6-7 pm||BA B026|
|Tuesdays||12-1 pm||BA 2159|
|5-6 pm||BA 2185|
|Wednesdays||6-7 pm||BA 3116|
|Thursdays||6-7 pm||BA 2145|
(Short link to this page: http://uoft.me/gears)