Are you looking to maintain your grades or improve upon them? Whatever your goal, GEARS is for you!
Starting university is a busy time for everyone. It can be tough to carve out dedicated time to review specific course material while you are adjusting to a new schedule. GEARS are weekly drop-in sessions that help you to fit in that important review time.
What are the benefits of attending GEARS?
- Successful upper-year students provide guidance on reviewing materials and studying for tests
- Dedicated, regular study time
- Optimize study habits and time management skills
- Get to know your classmates and meet upper-year students
- All sessions are drop-in, no registration required. Unable to attend an entire session? Join GEARS for part of one
- Judgement-free zone. No marks are issued and your attendance is not reported to your instructors
- Helps you integrate how to learn with what you need to learn
Winter 2018 schedules (regular sessions run from January 8-April 11):
|Mon.||6-7 p.m.||BA 2139|
|Tues.||11 a.m.-12 p.m.||BA 2179|
|Weds.||4-5 p.m.||BA 3012|
|Thurs.||12-1 p.m.||RS 211|
GEARS Exam Period Schedule:
|Wed. April 18||1-3 p.m.||BA 1210|
|Thurs. April 19||12-2 p.m.||BA 1210|
|Tues. April 24||2-5 p.m.||BA 1210|
|Wed. April 25||12-2 p.m.||BA 1210|
Do you have feedback on your Core 8 & TrackOne GEARS experience? Submit it here.
|Mon.||12-1 p.m.||BA 2195|
|Tues.||2-3 p.m.||BA 3116|
|Wed.||12-1 p.m.||BA 3008|
|Thurs.||6-7 p.m.||BA 2165|
(Short link to this page: http://uoft.me/gears)